A2B ALERT MANAGER
A2B Alert Manager handles alarm incidents and events reporting directly to the end user / key-holder and alarm receiving centre ( ARC ) reducing the cost of human intervention at the monitoring centre. Current procedures do not provide instant verification of the event and limit the ARC response time before a Police Response is actioned and time consuming contact of key- holders and procedures to confirm an actual incident alarm – as high as 97% of all incidents are false alarms; we remove the waste of time and resources.
Capture of alarm events in a simple, structured manner, in one place, delivering multiple snapshots instantly to mobile phones.
Allows information to be seen, by those authorised, at any time without the need to email, or print with time savings, and incident claims.
Manages key-holder response escalating to three key-holders and on to ARC if no response or directly if confirmed alarm.
Automatically informs designated managers by Android Alert, text or email when predetermined occurrences are entered on to the system or confirmed alarm events.
Information is stored securely in accordance with Data Protection protocols for evidential procedures, once saved it cannot be altered.
No cost to the user/service provider sending alerts & images via A2BAlert to mobiles as alternative to costs of SMS or MMS.
IP Image Capture & Alert Application
The platform is supported with the low cost IP Gateway, IP Cameras and Central Web Server which enables video capture / alerts of incidents and events, recording of intruders, suspect thieves or theft incidents. The user friendly application provides:
- Instant alert and transfer of images to mobile phone and ARC to verify the event.
- Facility to scan through snapshots selecting the best image & view high resolution image.
- Access to CCTV cameras for the end user, ARC or security guards to verify intruder is still present on the premises and selective forwarding to the Police for identification.
- Call for assistance for key-holders, security guards or lone workers with GPS location.
- Push to talk – simple access to take the intruder to task or allow access to approved visitor.
Benefits at every level
- Customer satisfaction giving confidence and user friendly management.
- Instant verification that an alarm is real avoiding wasted time responding to false alarms.
- Automated key-holder reporting avoiding costly operators making unnecessary calls.
- No cost to the ARC, making calls, sending texts or image attachments of the event.
- Time and cost savings avoiding manned response making unnecessary site visits.
- Safety – knowing the responder is not putting themselves at risk when attending a site.